The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 8, 2011

the day after...



So it's the day AFTER our annual "Crop for the Cure". As usual, I have a tremendous headache, I'm exhausted and I am avoiding my craft-room. The pictures below are why......


This is what I took to the crop with me.....



When will I learn?

And this is the mayhem that was mostly created while I was attempting to pack on Saturday morning.


I packed my gear in just 45 minutes, leaving quite the path of destruction in my rather sizable wake.

 

Those Cropper Hoppers normally reside in the tote on wheels that was in the first picture - all of my 12x12 CTMH cardstock. I took it out of the tote so I could put just the papers I wanted to take with me to the crop. Yes, a full tote of papers. And what did I make? One photo frame white board and two cards. Didn't really NEED all those papers now did I?




Not sure when I will feel like tackling this mess to put it to rights. But it won't be today.

1 comment:

Corinna McGregor said...

Oh my golly gee!! Now that is one "packed" craft room. :D