The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 2, 2011

Little Peeps for Mother's Day

Hi folks,

Well, I guess you could say I've a productive weekend making cards. The weather has been nice here all weekend but I've spent quite a bit of time getting crafty. All of those April showers have left our yard still too wet to get really serious with the Spring cleanup. Still to squishy to be walking about in the backyard and de-thatching or kneeling down to tend to the flower beds. I'm hoping we will have a few more dry days so I can get down to it later in the week!

Anyways, back to the cards. These two will be Mother's day cards.



ETA - this second picture was missing when the post went live. I came back and put the missing photo back where it should have been! Grr...blogger!



I know, neither one of them of them says "Mom" or "Happy Mother's Day" on the front. What can I say? I decided to use different sentiments since these aren't going to either my Mom or my dearly beloved's Mom or Step-Mother. These are for other special Mom's we know.

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Little Peep's Flower Vase from Stamping Bella. stamped on Copic X-press card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, coloured with Copic Markers (YG17, YG13, B0000, B000, E000, E00, E25, Y00, U02, Y04, R81, R83, R85)
  • sentiment: CTMH Friendship's Garden
  • patterned papers: Pink Paislee "Bayberry Cottage"
  • Buttons from my stash
  • Layout: SplitCoastStampers Sketch #330
  • Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday Challenge: Flowers


Hope you all have a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Tanya R said...

She is so peeping cute! Love the colors.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

That stamp is so adorable! Great card!