The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 28, 2011

May SFYTT and SCCC25

Hi folks,

well can you believe it? I actually got my cards done on time for this week's Christmas Card Challenge over at Sparkle's blog. The challenge this week (#25) is an inspiration photo.




I was inspired to use snowmen on my card and the colours in the image. I wanted to use a wreath but, believe it or not, the only Christmas wreath stamp I have is wreathabella. Not really what I wanted for these cards.

I also FINALLY got around to using the May SFYTT sketch with these cards.


And....here they are!





Isn't this a happy looking snowman? Anyways, that's two more cards for my Christmas stash. I am now up 58 cards done for this year. If I keep this up (and I may not, I have felt my card making mojo waning the last couple of weeks), I may have to offer up the chance to "shop my stash" to my friends and family.

Card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: CTMH Jingle
  • stamps: CTMH Share the Magic (snowman) and CTMH Tannebaum (sentiments). Snowman coloured with Copic Markers (C10, C8, B0000, R35, R37, YR18, E04, E15)
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: May SFYTT

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Shaela said...

This is darling! Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges blog this week!

Tina Campbell said...

This is a fantastic card. Love the layout. May have to lift this one I have a red, white and blue swap for July and have been trying to figure out a way to do Christmas card for it and you just helped me with that answer. The colors go together so well. Thanks for the idea!

RiNNE said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great jobs on the challenge!

Tanya R said...

You rocked this challenge. What a wonderful card. LOVE the colors.
Hugs
Tanya