So here is the card I decided to make for my friend instead of the Tilda card I posted previously.
Last year, she started taking sewing lessons to re-familiarize herself with her sewing machine and she actually wound up making a few outfits to take with her on her cruise this year. I think that totally rocks!
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- image: Mona The Seamstress from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E50, E51, E53, R24, G19, E55, E57, E59, E47, E37, BG11, BG13, B95, B91, R21, R22, W1, W3, W5, W7)
- sentiments: Verve "Birthday Bash", CTMH Solos "Zero" and "Four"
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch (I HAD to use that particular sheet for the base because, to me, it looks like stacks of fabric), edges distressed with Memento Rich Cocoa
- cardstock: CTMH Chocolate, Juniper
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops
- layout: Sketch Saturday #155
Additional challenges for this card:
- Kraftin' Kimmie #78: Girls Rock
- Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central: Birthday
- Cute Card Thursday: #164 It's So Distressing
- Scrap Creations: Circles
- Corrosive Challenges #116: Birthdays
- Birthday Sundaes: at least three circles
Hope you are all having a lovely day! It's ANOTHER rainy one here so I'm guessing I'll get more crafty time in - I now have THREE weeks of Christmas card challenges with which to catch up!