The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 13, 2011

Reminder: PaperWorksCo Design Team Call

Hi folks,

nothing crafty from me tonight - still avoiding the post-crop craft room cleanup (although I DID do a little packing away a couple of nights ago).

Anyways, for those that might be interested, I thought I might share a reminder that PaperWorksCo has a call out for new designers starting in June. I can vouch that Peg (the genius behind PWCO) is a sweetheart of a "boss lady". I can't for the life of me find the blog post but if you pop over to Facebook and find PaperWorksCo there is a post on the wall that reads as follows:

ATTENTION ALL PWCO FANS... we are looking for new DT members starting June. If you like our stamps, and love a good discount, please email me at peggy@paperworksco.com, attach some of your best projects, and tell me about yourselves!

in the comments that follow the wall post, Peg indicates that she would like to have applications by May 15th.

that's all for me for tonight. I DO have a card on deck that needs to be photographed and I plan to do a few tomorrow morning. I've fallen behind on my Christmas Cards for Sparkle's challenge and need to do  this week's AND the previous week's challenge cards. sigh.....

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Just wanted to give you a belated thanks for this! I read this and applied! :) thanks!!!!!!!