The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #22

Hi folks,

well, I knew it would happen, I fell behind a couple of weeks on Sparkle's Weekly Christmas Card Challenge. Today, I played catch-up.

Challenge #22 was to use metal on your card. I took the easy route as I knew I had some large, metal holiday brads so I put them to use on these two cards. One says "Holiday Wishes" and the other says "Happy Holidays"




And switching up the papers slightly




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: from The Stamp Barn (CHSH 376 H - I call it the Holly Tree), coloured with Copic Markers (R27, R29, G20, G24, G28)
  • patterned papers: CTMH Mistletoe
  • ribbon: CTMH
  • brads from my stash
  • layout: The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS108
additional challenge for these cards:
Hope you all have a lovely week ahead!

4 comments:

RiNNE said...

I am looking at your card poll to the left and it's amazing how much you have done! These cards are really cute and I love your charms!

mustangsarah said...

Both cards are awesome.
I take it you are a Newf as well.
So am I !
Thank you for playing along with us on Really reasonable Ribbon.

mommyof5kidz said...

LOVE those cards!!! I think I should start my Christmas card making early, too! LOL. thanks for playing along with us at the RRR blog!

Shelby Goolsby said...

These are wonderful cards!! I need to take your example and get busy with the Christmas cards:)