The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #23

Hi folks,

back for the second time today with still more of my "Christmas Card Catch-Up". Over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog, challenge #23 was to use a "non-traditional Christmas image". Well, the challenges are always optional, as long as you make any Christmas card, it's good.

So, I wasn't feeling particularly creative with choosing a non-Christmas image to use - but I did come across an actual Christmas stamp in my collection which, to me, is a bit non-traditional - a cupcake!



And with the papers switched up slightly.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Cupcake with Holly on Top from Stamping Bella, Coloured with Copic Markers (R24, R29, R30, G20, G21, G24, G28)
  • sentiment: StarvingArtistamps Santa's Sweet Shoppe Sentiments
  • patterned papers: CTMH Mistletoe, edges distressed with CTMH Cranberry, New England Ivy
  • kraft cardstock for card base and sentiment panel
  • layout: Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday Sketch Challenge
So that brings me up to 54 Christmas cards made for this year. Now, if I can just get this week's challenge done I'll be back on track! 

By the way - there's a design team call up over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog if any of you are interested in applying! If you haven't started on your Christmas cards yet for this year it would be a GREAT way for you to get ahead of the game.

Hope you are all having a lovely week so far! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful creations! That stamp is cute and hooray for 54 cards, getting organized in the craft room and starting the garden!!