The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Tilda Just Because

Hi folks,

well, I found my way back into the craft room this morning and finished off this card I had started at the crop last Saturday.



I had planned to give this to a friend for her birthday (with a different sentiment) but changed my mind when I saw the text on the newspaper held by Tilda. It's the "Love News" so I'll be keeping this one to give to my sweetie sometime "just because".

card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches
  • image: Love News Tilda from Magnolia Stamps (which I do believe I may have won from Tickled Pink Stamps some time ago but am just now getting around to inking up for the first time!), coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00, E01, E93; hair: E50, E55, E53, E42; pants: BG13, BG11, BG10; shirt: R22, R21, R20; Bows: R22; shoes: E39, E37, E35, E34, E33, E31; Newspaper: E70, E40, R24, E71)
  • sentiment: CTMH "Say It In Style"
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch, edges distressed with CTMH Juniper Ink
  • cardstock: CTMH Juniper
  • Layout: The Sugar Bowl Sketch #59. I didn't use a Sugar Nellie image on the card so this one isn't eligible for the prize draw but I liked the sketch.
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

acreativeneed said...

Such a sweet card; just lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!!
smiles,Deena

RiNNE said...

Awesome card! Really pretty design and amazing coloring!