well, I found my way back into the craft room this morning and finished off this card I had started at the crop last Saturday.
I had planned to give this to a friend for her birthday (with a different sentiment) but changed my mind when I saw the text on the newspaper held by Tilda. It's the "Love News" so I'll be keeping this one to give to my sweetie sometime "just because".
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- image: Love News Tilda from Magnolia Stamps (which I do believe I may have won from Tickled Pink Stamps some time ago but am just now getting around to inking up for the first time!), coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00, E01, E93; hair: E50, E55, E53, E42; pants: BG13, BG11, BG10; shirt: R22, R21, R20; Bows: R22; shoes: E39, E37, E35, E34, E33, E31; Newspaper: E70, E40, R24, E71)
- sentiment: CTMH "Say It In Style"
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch, edges distressed with CTMH Juniper Ink
- cardstock: CTMH Juniper
- Layout: The Sugar Bowl Sketch #59. I didn't use a Sugar Nellie image on the card so this one isn't eligible for the prize draw but I liked the sketch.
additional challenges for this card: