The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 23, 2011

Viva La Verve - May Week 1

Hi folks,

well, I did it. I DID  to the garden centre AGAIN yesterday and bought eight new perennials, a replacement rose for one that did not make it through the winter and 64 annuals. Between yesterday and today, the beds they went into were weeded and prepped and all of the plants found new homes. Phew.

I also managed to make it into my craft room for a few hours this afternoon to finally make my Christmas cards for LAST WEEK'S challenge over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog. Challenge #24 was to use {fibres} on your card. I used this sketch from the May Viva La Verve Challenges for my layout.




I went the easy route for the {fibre} element and used a pretty cranberry velvet ribbon from CTMH.






card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamps: CTMH Oh Christmas Tree, St. Nick. The images were coloured with Copics (G21, G24, G28, R24, R27, R39)
  • patterned papers: CTMH Mistletoe
  • layout: Viva La Verve May Week 1 Sketch

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Back to work for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wow, you are on a roll!!! Beautiful job on the garden and the cards!!