The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 30, 2011

Viva La Verve - May Week 5

Hi folks,

So yesterday I set about to make a few birthday cards I needed for this coming week using the May Viva La Verve Sketches. Below is Sketch #5....


And here is the card I made using the sketch.



card details:

  • 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
  • patterned paper: Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman"
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
Additional challenges for this card:
This card will be going to another of my co-workers who has a birthday this coming weekend. I REALLY like this paper collection - love that black paper with the bowler hats and umbrellas. Reminds me of the movie "The Thomas Crowne Affair".

Hope you are all having a lovely day! It seems that summer has finally arrived here in Ottawa. It's about time!

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

Wow Sheena, this is super FAB!
Hugs
Tanya R

RiNNE said...

I'm glad you used the papers - they are divine!! Amazing card!