It's What's On Tap Tuesday and today I have a peek for you of one of the cards I worked on during the "Crop for the Cure" on Saturday. It was all done except for the sentiment, which I added today after work.
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: My Guy Ian from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E42, B91, B93, B95, R22, R24, R27, R29)
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Wander
- card base: CTMH Kraft
- layout: Pixie Cottage Sketch #68 with "For the Boys" theme.
additional challenges for this card:
- Pollycraft Challenge #92: Boyz to Men
- Farm Fresh Friday Throwback Challenge
- One Crazy Stamper May Challenge: Boys & Men
If you are interested in seeing why I didn't include a photo of my craft room, just check my post from after the crop here....trust me, it doesn't look any better today.
Now, be sure to pop back to Cindy's blog, the Crafty Frugalista, to see who else is playing along with WOTT.