The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WOTT with Pixie Cottage Sketch #68

Hi folks,

It's What's On Tap Tuesday and today I have a peek for you of one of the cards I worked on during the "Crop for the Cure" on Saturday. It was all done except for the sentiment, which I added today after work.



card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches
  • stamped image: My Guy Ian from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E42, B91, B93, B95, R22, R24, R27, R29)
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Wander
  • card base: CTMH Kraft
  • layout: Pixie Cottage Sketch #68 with "For the Boys" theme.
additional challenges for this card:
If you are interested in seeing why I didn't include a photo of my craft room, just check my post from after the crop here....trust me, it doesn't look any better today.

Now, be sure to pop back to Cindy's blog, the Crafty Frugalista, to see who else is playing along with WOTT.

7 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

I love that card...those Greeting Farm kids are all so cute, aren't they? Especially like the way you made his jeans look a little washed out at the knees...I know how legitimate that is! Thanks for playing along with WOTT this week. I just want to spread the word that people can link up for a whole week!
*smile*

Tanya R said...

You rocked the sketch Sheena, and you doubled up with the theme. A wonderful card. I love the shading!
Thanks for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Great boy card! Your coloring is fab- those look like real jeans!

Sadilla said...

gorgeous male card dear!
thanks for joining us at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
sadia

Dana said...

I love your Ian and the entire card is just fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this month at One Crazy Stamper : )
Hugs~
Dana

~Michelle~ said...

oh, how adorable is this!! great guy card! Thanks for playing the OCS challenge! :)

Jacilynn said...

Super cute! Great guy cards.
Thanks for joining our Manly challenge at One Crazy Stamper!
cheers,
Jacilynn