The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WOYWW - May 11th

Hi folks,

it's that time of the week - WOYWW! Well, if you were here last week you might recall that I had yet to pack for the "Crop for the Cure" that I was attending on Saturday. Well, I didn't pack until Saturday morning. And I did it in just 45 minutes.

Guess what? I haven't put anything back yet. I did a post on Sunday showing the state of my craft room the day after. Well, here it is today if you would like to compare....




If anything, it might be worse as I had to pull out some stamps and ink to finish off this card that I was working on at the crop.




So there you go...that's What's On My Workdesk this Wednesday. Be sure to pop over to Julia's blog to see everyone else who is playing along! By the way, I'm looking forward to week #104 of WOYWW - one of the projects I actually finished at the crop was my PIF project!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

9 comments:

sasa said...

Looking like a well-loved and creative space...great colours on your boy card!

Thanks for sharing today,

Sarah at 5

Dawn said...

Awh cute card love your mess

Dxx

Lisa-Jane said...

I love that card! So great to have a masculine card that doesn't involve cars or football.

jude said...

Fab Creative mess this week.Just loving the boy card.
Happy Creative Wednesday
huigs Juide x8

Sarpreet said...

beautiful workspace, gorgeous card, love your corner desk, thank you for sharing. Happy WOYWW 101, not long left until the 2nd anniversary, have you done your PIF? #2

Helen said...

Great space with a lot of lovely stash to play with

Julia Dunnit said...

How I loathe the packing and double loathe the unpacking! If I didn't need my tote for workshop stuff, I wouldn't unpack from month to month! Do like the card though -worth dragging all that stuff out for!!

Chrissy said...

Really love that card!
Chrissy #71

Elaine Harding said...

Oh you make me feel so at home! Great card TFS Elaine#16