The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WOYWW - May 18th

Hi folks,

it's that time of the week again - when we get to show the rest of the crafty world the chaos in which (I  hope) most of us create. It isn't just me who feels happiest crafting in a pile of stuff, right?


So here is the usual crafting spot. I haven't done anything here since Sunday when I was working on the Christmas cards I have posted this week.




AND......lookie! I got the stuff from the crop that was occupying this floor space put away!  One question - why did it take me 45 minutes to pack for the crop and about 4 hours to put it all back again?




Oh, and that's one of our cats doing a little photo-bomb. When Packet (yes that's his nerdy name) hears my craft room door open, he comes running in so he can lick the plastic bag that lines my trash can. It's an ongoing battle. 

So, you know what to do if you want to see everyone else who is playing along with WOYWW right? Just pop over to Julia's blog, the Stamping Ground, to find the big list!

Hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

minnie_mac said...

Great crafting space. Love your little furry helper.

Marilyn

NatashaMay said...

LOL!! My studio is off limits to my cats and they know exectly when I'm going in there. They come running from everywhere just to get inside that room. :))) Cute kittie!

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Terrific view of your desk/floor!

Hugs, Sandra Take a peek at MY DESK here

Linda Elbourne said...

I need to lay down in a darkened room ... Christmas cards ... Oh My!

MaudMartha said...

Wow that's the biggest cutting mat I've seen! Lots of interesting things here to look at. Teresa x

Julia Dunnit said...

I know about the Christmas cards, but it still shocks me!! 4 hours and a week for me after a crop, it's loathesome isn't it, putting away. At least after a holiday most of the stuff goes straight in the laundry bin, much easier!!

butlersabroad said...

Lol, I can't quite get over that statement that the cat only goes into your craft room in order to lick out the bin!! Yikes!

Hugs
Brenda 84