The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WOYWW - May 25th

Hi folks,

technically, this could be called WOYW Monday or WOYW Tuesday as I took this photo on Monday after making the two Christmas cards in my previous post and have not been back to my craft room since then.



It could probably also be labelled WOYW Thursday or Friday as well since I don't see me getting back to crafting until this weekend as I rarely get creative on weeknights.

As usual, my Copics are in their easy to access spot. I figure I'll be getting rest of them (another 100 or so) very shortly since a price increase has been announced from the manufacturer effective August 1st. You can see my Copic hand-coloured chart is lying there underneath a couple of Spellbinders sets I had out for the last two cards I made. 

There's stamps waiting to be put away and sketches waiting to be used.

To see who else is playing along with WOYWW this week, be sure to pop over to Julia's blog - The Stamping Ground. Why not snap a pic and play along yourself?

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

What a lovely copic collection you have! and I love the box with sponge daubers in, great storage idea!
Tfs your space this week,
Hugs xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Wow! That is a hefty pile of copics there! I bet you have fun with those.
TFS
Lisa-Jane #68

RiNNE said...

I need more Copics too!! :)

sasa said...

looks like copic heaven...hope the weekend delivers some great crafting.
Thanks for sharing, have a great week.
Sarah at 18 (Sasa)

MaggieC said...

What a lovely lot of Copics you have. Is that the whole range? I need to increase my collection of promarkers, but it will have to be done slowly.

Helen said...

You do like Copics, don't you. Hope you have a creative weekend.

Nicks said...

Wow you do love dont copics dont you! I own,,,, err,, let me go count... ummm none LOL
Love to see a busy creative desk, thanks for sharing x

April said...

Great workspace, looks like there's been some inking going on too! I like your neat box of daubers, nice and tidy ready to use! Thanks for sharing.

okienurse said...

Awesome desk and workspace. I hate to hear of crafting tools going up in price! I think they charge way too much for some of them already and know that we will pay it. I have started looking for non-craft labeled alternatives on some things. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

karen said...

That is an impressive collection of Copics you have! And I see from the post after this that more are on the way! Yay!!!
Have fun crafting if you get a chance! Although I see you have also been doing a lot of gardening!
Thanks for visiting!
xoxo
Karen

Julia Dunnit said...

Lets call it WOYWW Friday as it's taken me this long to get here. Horrified that you're doing Christmas..sort of makes me panic! The Copics thing is consuming - once you've got some, you realise the need for all the shades..you really notice the lack if you don't have them, huh!

Sunshine Girl said...

Thanks for popping by my desk last week sorry I am late getting to yours. Thats a very busy desk and a lovely pile of copics you have there! I have promarkers which I didnt realise when I started out were twice the size and therefore took up twice the room as copics - oh well you live and learn!