The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WOYWW - May 4th

Hi folks! It's that time of the week - when you get to see just how messy my craft table has gotten in the last couple of days. Actually, this week it looks pretty tidy as I DID straighten up after making my card on Tuesday night.....



Yep. Straightened up. What I SHOULD do is take a photo this coming Friday night and again on Sunday. I'm attending an all day crop on Saturday in support of a local breast cancer walk and, based on experience, my craft room will be a disaster once I pull out everything I'm going to take with me ... and then try to put it back!

Anyways, if you want to stick around a little bit longer to see the card on which I was working, here it is:



It will be gifted to a friend for Mother's Day. The card details are in the previous post if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy WOYWW! Be sure to pop over to Julia's blog, The Stamping Ground, to check out the other crafty desks!

9 comments:

Jan said...

beautiful card and great workdesk...mine space gets pretty piled high, too :)

jude said...

Lovely card have great day on staurday at the crop.Happy Creative Woyww 100
hugs judex28

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

Shazsilverwolf said...

Gorgeous colours on your Mothers Day card, Shaz #112

Helen said...

Yes please show us the desk later.... LOVE that mother's daycard, it is beautiful.

Tanya R said...

Loving the blues, you certainly rock them too!
Hugs
Tanya

Kathy said...

So pretty, your coloring is just amazing! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Spyder said...

Your crafty space looks fabulous to me, I love your card too, beautifully coloured!
Happy very late woyww ((Lyn))

RiNNE said...

Beautiful creation and coloring!