The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CPS222 and WOTT

Hi folks,

well the image on this card is going to look a bit familiar. I had coloured up three of them and dearly beloved liked the card I did for my Dad for Father's Day so much that I wound up making the card for his Dad with the same image.





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image and sentiment: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps "Shining Light", coloured with PrismaColor Pencils (938, 988, 1070, 1076, 1072, 1030, 1023)
  • patterned papers: Gartner Studios Bon Voyage Map
  • cardstock: CTMH Cocoa (the panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug Script folder), Bamboo, Kraft
  • Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
  • recycled twill ribbon, brown twine from Jillibean Soup
  • layout: CPS222
additional challenges for this card:

And since it is Tuesday and time for What's on Tap Tuesday (hosted by the CraftyFrugalista), here's a peek at my crafty spot after I finished up last night




You can see I actually did two cards - and one of them I realized I didn't do something consistently so I have to redo one little bit. That card will probably get posted later this week.

My table is it's usual mess - the way I like it!

Ta Ta for now.....see you again tomorrow with my project for this week's challenge over at the Pixie Cottage!

11 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the structure of your layers as well as the end result. A perfect masculine card, no wonder dh liked it!
Thx for playing over at WOTT!
*smile*
Cindy

Brodders said...

Love the colouring on the Kraft cardstock .Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Good Luck x

S said...

Great card - I have trouble with cards for me - this is a great example.

Lea L. said...

Great masculine card!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

Tanya R said...

I am drooling over your Copic Stash Sheena LOL. You really know how to reproduce cards, this one is equally as stunning.
Hugs
Tanya R

Tami Mayberry said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

Jennie said...

Nice design on this and love the lighthouse image. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along! Your desk...looks like mine, lol! :o)

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Beautiful card - love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. x

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is a beautifully composed masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Flutterby Trina said...

Your card is lovely! The image is fabulous and I love the use of the 'world' paper in the back, The embossed area looks grate! Love the masculine colours too FAB card for fathers day!

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Incy Wincy Designs and out Masculine/Fathers Day Card Challenge, Good Luck! xx

Faye said...

What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x