well the image on this card is going to look a bit familiar. I had coloured up three of them and dearly beloved liked the card I did for my Dad for Father's Day so much that I wound up making the card for his Dad with the same image.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image and sentiment: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps "Shining Light", coloured with PrismaColor Pencils (938, 988, 1070, 1076, 1072, 1030, 1023)
- patterned papers: Gartner Studios Bon Voyage Map
- cardstock: CTMH Cocoa (the panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug Script folder), Bamboo, Kraft
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
- recycled twill ribbon, brown twine from Jillibean Soup
- layout: CPS222
additional challenges for this card:
And since it is Tuesday and time for What's on Tap Tuesday (hosted by the CraftyFrugalista), here's a peek at my crafty spot after I finished up last night
You can see I actually did two cards - and one of them I realized I didn't do something consistently so I have to redo one little bit. That card will probably get posted later this week.
My table is it's usual mess - the way I like it!
Ta Ta for now.....see you again tomorrow with my project for this week's challenge over at the Pixie Cottage!