The Stamps I Use

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Exciting news at PaperWorksCo

Hi folks,

so have you been following along with the DT announcements over at the PaperWorksCo blog this past week? Lots of new and returning members!

Well, I'm lifting today's post because Peg has made some changes to how PWCO runs their challenges.
-- Excerpted from the PWCO blog:


"We’ll be switching up the posting schedule, so it’s going to look something like this:
  • Magnificent Kit Mondays - We’ll be showcasing all the amazing things you can do with our PaperCard Kits!  Stop in for some inspiration! 
  • Wonderful Sketch Wednesdays - Our Sunday Sketch is moving!  These great sketches are still going to be designed by Bella the Sketch Goddess, however, we thought y’all needed more of a mid-week pick-me-up!  Play along with at least 2 sketches per month, and be entered to win 2 stamps of your choice – OR that month’s PaperCard Kit!  (If you combine OUR challenges, it only counts as entering once; you’re welcome to combine our challenges with anyone else’s, though!)
  • Fabulous Recipe Fridays - Our same great Recipe Challenges, designed by Danielle the Recipe Goddess; now on Fridays for some weekend fun!  Play along with at least 2 recipe challenges per month, and be entered to win 2 stamps of your choice - OR that month’s PaperCard Kit!  (If you combine OUR challenges, it only counts as entering once; you’re welcome to combine our challenges with anyone else’s, though!)
  • Super Anything-But-A-Card Sundays - Another new feature here at PWCO, an entire day devoted each week to Anything-But-A-Card projects!  While we all love looking at and being inspired by cards, we thought it was high time we really mixed things up – check in on Sundays for inspiration in the form of bags, tags, scrapbook pages, altered items, 3-D items….and whatever else the talent on this team can come up with!
There’s a new bonus with our challenges, too – you’ve got ALL MONTH to participate!   I don’t know about you, but in my house, I don’t have the opportunity to craft whenever I want to – I usually wind up staying up way past ‘way too late’ and crafting like a crazy lady – and I only get to do that about twice per month.  That generally means I don’t get to play in many challenges, simply because by the time I get to craft, I’ve missed all of the deadlines… SO, I thought if we gave you until midnight MST on the last day of the month to play along, then it should be no problem at all to play with at least 2 sketches or 2 recipe challenges!

Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to ”Like” PWCO on FaceBook - you never know what sort of sales, secrets, or sneaks could show up over there!"

-- end of PWCO blog post excerpt


You now have ALL MONTH to play along! Now, I know some of you are lucky enough to get to craft on a daily basis, but for some of us, that's just impossible. I typically only craft on the weekends as I just don't have time on weeknights to make it into the craft room.

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

You're the best, sheena!!