The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Card from Tanya's 2Cute Class

Hi folks,

this past weekend, I took some time out from my busy jam making activities to attend a class taught by Tanya at Heather's Stamping Haven. We were making cards using images from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.

This is the first card that Tanya had designed for us to create:




How appropriate a name is this for a stamp company? Definitely, 2 Cute!

card details:

challenges for this card:

thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Pixie Cottage Guest DT post!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super super cute...thanks for the tip on paper, i've been having trouble finding a good one. Loved your comment and thanks for dropping by....www.justwordz.ca

sunghee said...

Yup. Too cute! Your coloring on bunny is amazing~!

RiNNE said...

So very cute!! Great job to you both! Your coloring is wonderful!

Tanya R said...

Yes, your coloring is amazing! Got to love that Copic Xpress paper. I have to say I like that border punch, it adds a bit of space to the card. Thanks for taking the class Sheena, it is always fun having you there.
Hugs
Tanya