The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Hi folks,

My Mom's birthday is later this week and, even though I knew I was going to use this image on her card, I didn't get around to making the card until yesterday. So, you guessed it, it will be going with the Father's Day cards via ExpressPost or courier so that it gets there in time.




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • stamped image: Simply the Best by Artish for the Pixie Cottage Stamps coloured with Copic Markers (YG61, YG63, YG67, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28)
  • stamped sentiments: Verve "Big Wish" and "Because of You"
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "29th Street Market" - Brothers and Outdoors
  • ribbon (coloured to match with Y21) and CTMH Chocolate Waxy Flax
  • layout: Sketch N Stash #63. New items I used are the stamp (first time I inked it up since getting it in May at the Crop for the Cure) and the papers (picked them up last weekend at Michael's)
additonal challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you all have a great day ahead!

6 comments:

Lin said...

Sheena, this is so lovely! Yellow roses are my favorites, and this one shines against that beautiful background! Thanks so very much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

RiNNE said...

Happy birthday to your mom!! Love the big stamped image and that ribbon adds a nice touch!

Tanya R said...

This is just wonderful. Look at how you paired up the background paper with the yellow rose. The ribbon is just one perfect addition to your stunning card.
Hugs
Tanya R

Jill said...

wow absolutely stunning card thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill

Jackie said...

Gorgeous image, and love those bp's. thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash. hugs Jackie x

Vicky said...

What a beauty!!!!! I love that rose !! Thanks for playing with us at lily pad cards