Well, I finally started making my Father's Day cards today. Late I know, but, my mojo went for a hike a few times this past month when I meant to make them - the courier or ExpressPost will be used to get them home this year.
And yes, I said cards. I make a few cards for Father's Day - just like Mother's Day. So that got me wondering, how many Father's Day cards does everybody else make? Just for your Dad? Your hubby? Your brother? Your brothers-in-law? Anyone else? I usually also make one for my sister.
So first up is the ONE Father's Day card I managed to make today, using this week's Mojo Monday sketch #194
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Cocoa card base
- stamped sentiment: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps "Shining Light"
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "29th Street Market" - Unique (I distressed the edges with my scissors)
- accessories: butcher's twine, button, recycled twill ribbon
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card:
- Craft Your Passion #61: Anything Goes
- Magical Monday at Paper Cupcakes: Masculine
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Celebrating Dad/Man in your life
- Whimsie Wednesday #83: Father's Day
Hope you are all having a lovely day - thanks for stopping by! I hope my mojo doesn't wander off again tomorrow as I really DO have to get the Father's Day cards done.