Here's a photo of this week's sketch.
and the optional theme this week is "Shape it Up". I stuck with just the sketch again this week as I had this adorable stamp from the Pixie Cottage that I was just itching to ink up. I MAY be back later this week with something for the theme....we'll see.
Anyways, here's my card!
See what I mean about a cute image? How can you resist? A kitteh AND a teddy? Cute overload!
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: Cookie and Caboodles with Roses from the Pixie Cottage Stamps. Coloured with Copic Markers (RV32, RV34, G24, G28, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39, E47, E49)
- sentiment: CTMH Say it in Style
- patterned papers: CTMH Cherry-O
- chocolate satin ribbon, gathered by hand (for anyone who is curious, on a 6x6 card, I use an 18 inch piece of ribbon to get the amount of gather I like).
- Tuesday throwdown #52: Use an animal on your card (I think my cute kitteh qualifies!)
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes!
Anyways, be sure to pop back to the Pixie Cottage blog to see the creations from the DT and to link up YOUR creation for this week's challenge. Remember, you can choose to do the sketch, the theme or both! And you don't have to use Pixie Cottage stamps - but if you've got them why not?
Thanks for stopping by!