The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #73

Hi folks, I'm back this week with another card for my stint as a Guest DT for the Pixie Cottage Stamps for the month of June.

Here's a photo of this week's sketch.



and the optional theme this week is "Shape it Up".  I stuck with just the sketch again this week as I had this adorable stamp from the Pixie Cottage that I was just itching to ink up. I MAY be back later this week with something for the theme....we'll see.

Anyways, here's my card!


See what I mean about a cute image? How can you resist? A kitteh AND a teddy? Cute overload!


card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches
  • stamped image: Cookie and Caboodles with Roses from the Pixie Cottage Stamps. Coloured with Copic Markers (RV32, RV34, G24, G28, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39, E47, E49)
  • sentiment: CTMH Say it in Style
  • patterned papers: CTMH Cherry-O
  • chocolate satin ribbon, gathered by hand (for anyone who is curious, on a 6x6 card, I use an 18 inch piece of ribbon to get the amount of gather I like).
Additional challenges for this card:

    Anyways, be sure to pop back to the Pixie Cottage blog to see the creations from the DT and to link up YOUR creation for this week's challenge. Remember, you can choose to do the sketch, the theme or both! And you don't have to use Pixie Cottage stamps - but if you've got them why not?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    7 comments:

    Tanya R said...

    You ROCKED the sketch, your coloring is subperb and what delicious DP! Love the ribbon along the side as well.
    Hugs
    Tanya R

    Davi said...

    Great job on the pretty card Sheena! Love the dps you combined with the lovely colored image. So glad you joined us as a guest at The Pixie Cottage.

    RiNNE said...

    The coloring is amazing!! Wow you get to be guest DT on Tanya and then I get to be in the PWCO DT with her & Steph! Great times!

    Karen Howard said...

    OMG, this is really cute! Love the image and your take on the sketch challenge. I love seeing what you create each week! Hugs, Karen

    Sadilla said...

    HI dear
    your card is so cute, and the image is very very pretty!!
    Hugs
    sadia

    Jill said...

    beautiful card lovely layout and I love the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    Kim said...

    So cute. Wonderful colors and love the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.