The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #75

Hi folks!

It's Wednesday and, since I am guest DTing over at the Pixie Cottage this month, I have a project for this week's challenge. As usual, you can play along with the sketch (shown below) or the theme - Outdoor Fun.


As you can see, I decided to do both on my card - a little more adventurous this week with an easel card. I haven't made one of these for a few months now and thought it was high time!




Here's a photo of just the front so you can see the detail of this cute "Hopscotch Holly" digital image by Artish for the Pixie Cottage.




Can you think of anything more fun on a nice sunshiny summer day than spending time playing hopscotch? I know I spent many an hour as a kid doing just that. I wonder, do kids still play hopscotch?

card details:
  • finished size: 5x5 inches
  • digital image:"Hopscotch Holly" digital image by Artish for the Pixie Cottage, coloured with Copic Markers (B91, B93, B95, C1, Colorless Blender, C6, C7, Y00, Y02, Y04, E000, E00, E34, E35, E37)
  • patterned papers: CTMH Sweet Home
Be sure to stop by the Pixie Cottage blog to see the projects created by the DT this week and to link up your own creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

RiNNE said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo!

Anne said...

A really lovely easel card you have made for us this week Sheena!

Hugs from Anne

Jill said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Tanya R said...

Such a fun, summer card. Definitely an outdoor fun activity from my past. I love the sunny yellow, and the perfectly matched coloring of the image.
Hugs
Tanya

Karen Howard said...

Very pretty, love the image and your coloring! Hugs, Karen

P.S. I've candy on my blog, hope you come by and check it out!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love it.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

Great card, love your DP & those little buttons too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week. Fabulous card - the image just just right out at ya!

Bron said...

I love yoru easel card. The image is cute and those papers are very striking. Thanks for joining us at Stamtpacular this week hugs from Bron :D

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very nice, sweet and beautiful,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Gry said...

Great card! Love that cute image and patterned papers!

Thanks for joining SSC in our "Fun in the sun" challenge!
Hugs, Gry!