The Stamps I Use

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Second Card from Tanya's 2 Cute Class

Hi folks,

If you are here for my Pixie Cottage challenge post, just scroll down or click through here.

I'm back today with my second card from the class I took at Heather's Stamping Haven - taught by Tanya.




The image we used on this card is "Little Firefighter Girl" from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. It is coloured with Copic Markers (Y35, Y38, W7, 110, E99, E25, E27, R02, R22, R24, R27, R29).

I wish I had thought to bring some blonde hair colour markers, as then I could have given her lighter hair and she would look my god-daughter - whose Daddy just so happens to be a volunteer firefighter!

Hope you all have a lovely day. I'll have a busy one as I am starting my Canada day holiday weekend a day early. Dearly beloved is having his D&D friends and their families over on Friday for a BBQ so that means I'm going to be doing some prep work today. I hope the weather holds!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful card by you and Tanya! That image is so cute! Have fun this weekend!!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very beautiful, creative and sweet,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Thank you for your kind comments on Wed, it made all the difference to this newbie blogger! I'm impressed you do patchwork - you must have way more patience than me. I need instant gratification and tend to do larger projects! xx

Tanya R said...

Yup, this just proves you are the Queen of the Reds!
Hugs
Tanya