Wow, for someone who thought the card-making mojo was starting to go into hiding, I've done very well this week. I've actually been in the craft room Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night! Totally out of character for me. I guess I have to fill my time somehow now that I've finished with Booty Camp for the summer.
Today I have my cards for this week's challenge (#26) over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge blog. This week we are being challenged to create a Christmas Card with snowflakes.
Once again I made two cards, just slightly different from one another using this week's square sketch for Mojo Monday 193
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamps: CTMH Snow Friends and Snow Flurries. Snow men were coloured with Copic Markers (BG10, R35, R37, R39, Y38). With a little sparkle added to the snow flakes with my Sakura Clear Star gel pen.
- patterned papers: CTMH Jingle (with the snowflakes!)
- ribbons and buttons: CTMH
- Spellbinders: Labels One (Small and Large) - who else is glad to FINALLY get a small size for a label die so you can mat your images properly?
- Corrosive Challenge #118: Oh Christmas Tree: Make a Christmas Card
thanks for stopping by - hope you all have a lovely weekend!