The Stamps I Use

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #121 for Father's Day

Hi folks,

well, it looks like my dearly beloved's Dad won't be getting the second lighthouse Father's Day card after all. I made a few more Father's day cards and dearly beloved decided on this one instead - and I agree with him on his choice.




His Dad really likes antique vehicles - he has a couple of restored pickups from the fifties and actually built a really big garage (it could easily hold 4 or maybe even 6 pickups) in which to grow his collection.  The other card will probably go to one of his brothers or his brother-in-law. Or I may just switch out the sentiment and turn it into a birthday card for my stash since I have four uncles with birthdays in the next couple of months.

card details:
challenges for this card:

1 comment:

Tanya R said...

Oh this is super. You are amazing with men/boy cards Sheena.
Hugs
Tanya