The Stamps I Use

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Viva la Verve - May Week 2

Hi folks (if you are here for my Pixie Cottage post, please scroll down to the previous post or click through here)

so for those of you who saw my WOYWW post yesterday, you got a sneak peek at today's cards as they were sitting, almost finished, in my crafty space (I finished the inside last night).

I used the Week 2 Sketch from the Viva La Verve Challenges



and did something a little more "femme" than the other cards I made for the May sketches.





Yes! I pulled out my sewing machine and stitched on my cards!!! And I did leave out one element of the sketch as I thought adding anything else to these cards would be a bit overdone.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamps: Verve Amazing Wishes, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Pretty Please
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Labels Seventeen
  • extras: paper doily, CTMH velvet ribbon, buttons, embroidery floss
Additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

Tanya R said...

Wow Sheena, these are just amazing. LOVE the colors.
Hugs
Tanya

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is beautiful ... and I love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining our Buttons Challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! We hope you'll come join us again next challenge!!

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous!! I adore your stitching and the doily is a great add!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card!!!
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink and Brown challenge this week!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous stitching and doily. Thanks for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.