so for those of you who saw my WOYWW post yesterday, you got a sneak peek at today's cards as they were sitting, almost finished, in my crafty space (I finished the inside last night).
I used the Week 2 Sketch from the Viva La Verve Challenges
and did something a little more "femme" than the other cards I made for the May sketches.
Yes! I pulled out my sewing machine and stitched on my cards!!! And I did leave out one element of the sketch as I thought adding anything else to these cards would be a bit overdone.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamps: Verve Amazing Wishes, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Pretty Please
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Labels Seventeen
- extras: paper doily, CTMH velvet ribbon, buttons, embroidery floss
Additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day.