The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's on Tap Tuesday - June SFYTT!

Hi folks,

well it looks like not doing booty camp during these hot summer months is getting me into the craft room on weeknights!

Here's what my desk looked like after last night's crafty time



I was playing along with the June Sketch For You To Try over at iheart2stamp. You can see my printout of it with my notes about the cards I made with it down front.

Here's the actual sketch...



and here is one of the cards I made (I'm saving the other to go with another post that has to wait until the recipient receives the card and the gift it accompanies).




Even my other half commented that he liked this card!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Home" Glitter Stack
  • stamps: Verve "Big Wish"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card:
So if you would like to see who else is playing along with What's on Tap Tuesday, be sure to stop by Cindy's blog "The Crafty Frugalista". And join in why don't you? Your post doesn't have to have a pic of your crafty space - just share your blog post from today so we can all see what you have been working on lately.

ta ta for now! Be sure to drop by tomorrow to see my project for this week's challenge from the Pixie Cottage!

9 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Kate said...

Cute card, lovely colours.

** Kate **

Scrapcollectr said...

Thanks for the shout-out for What's On Tap Tuesday...love your card...nice take on that sketch!
*smile*
Cindy

Tanya R said...

Really love the colors! Not to mention those flowers.
Hugs
Tanya

Kathy said...

Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' Roses and Honeysuckle challenge this week

Amanda R said...

Lovely card, simple yet elegant. Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

RiNNE said...

Fabulous job on the sketch! The mixing of papers and colors are amazing!

purple_pea_fran said...

Love the colours you've used, and the roses accent this card perfectly. Thanks joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Fiona said...

gorgeous card and fab sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi
x