The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WOYWW #104 - June 1st

Hi folks!

It's the big day - the second anniversary of What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday! So just need to get a couple of things out of the way first

  • yes I am playing along with the PIF so......for whoever is playing along with the PIF and is next after me, I hope there's a way to reach you via your blog! If not, you can email ME via the link in my sidebar on the left.
  • and for my PIF partner, I'm in Canada and right now we are under threat of a looming postal strike. We will know for sure in the next day. So, I'm going to wait until the strike deadline passes tomorrow before posting my package. If there is no strike, I'll go via Canadapost. If there IS a strike, then I will UPS my WOYWW PIF creation to you. Never fear! You will get your PIF!!!
  • and...no sneaks of my PIF project! As Julia said in the PIF rules, no posting it until you know that your PIF partner has received the package. No spoiling the surprise!
So.....my WOYWW post is all about the mess on my desk after I finished up the cards I started on Monday and completed last night.



The finished cards (which will be posted on my blog tomorrow) are in the centre, the papers I was using on the left, along with the sketch and one of my quilting squares. On the right there are a couple of glue guns. I didn't feel like reloading my ATG in the middle of finishing my cards so I pulled out my Glue Glider Pro. My trusty Cuttlebug has a new location on the corner of my desk. Saves me the trouble of picking it up off the floor half a dozen times while making a card!

Anyways, that's it for me. Be sure to stop by Julia's blog, the Stamping Ground, to wish her a happy 2nd anniversary for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and to see who else is playing along!

Oh ... and pop back in a little while. I have a special surprise for my regular readers for the next four weeks in June!

20 comments:

karen said...

Busy and creative desk you have there! And in my pic this week, my Cuttlebug is in the same place as yours! But mine is not staying because I know I will end up knocking it off somehow, lol!
Happy 2nd Anniversary WOYWW!
xoxo Karen #70
p.s. pop on over to see what became of my blobs of Sculpey from last week :)

MaggieC said...

Those finished cards look so pretty and I look forward to seeing them posted later on. My Cuttlebug does live on the floor under a plastic cover to keep some of the dust off. there is just no room on my desk. Happy 2nd blog-hopping anniversary.

Kate said...

Fun desk and all those colours at the back look like they are begging to be used!

Happy WOYWW anniversary.

** Kate **

Joanne said...

Have a wonderful woyww anniversary. I hope the posties don't go on strike.
Hugs Joanne xx

Wipso said...

Happy WOYWW 2nd Birthday. It's so lovely to be linked up with so many creative friends. Happy crafting.
A x

Shazsilverwolf said...

Nice desk, Happy WOYWW, heres to many more

Helen said...

great desk - and happy anniversary.

MvM-design said...

Happy 2nd WOYWW anniversary!
Hugs Marleen :-)

Doone said...

well, I didn't realise we were surprising our partners in that way - my partner will be surprised for completely different reasons...

Happy 104

Dx

Neil said...

Hi there; if I'm reading this right, you are the person after me with the * after your name...... So you get my PIF. Please can you email me your details at nsasthewalkers@gmail.com so I can get it off in the post for you. Your desk looks fab. love seeing everyones spaces! Greetings from sunny England.

Nicky said...

Great desk love all the markers at the back ~ Happy WOYWW Anniversary

Angie said...

What a busy desk ...how come if I had my pens in a box ...standing up like that ...they would end up all over the desk everytime I grabed one??lol

Dragon said...

Looks really busy and creative... I do hope you don't get that strike so you can send and recieve your PiF...have a great week
Frankie
xx

Nicks said...

Thanks for sharing your space - Happy 104th week, nice to 'meet' you through WOYWW

Nicks

www.nicksartystuff.blogspot.com

SueH said...

I’m making a really big effort to get around everyone seeing as it’s a special week. Mind you it’s taking forever and I have a bit of a numb bum now so It’ll be back to my random visits next week I think. I just don’t know how some people manage it every week.


What beautiful creative desk you have this week. Love the card and the papers you’ve used. I also love that cute little glue gun, how sweet is that!

Happy WOYWW 2nd Anniversary and …………….
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

fairyrocks said...

Happy Day, your desk looks quite tidy to me...but I am usuall making stuff in the eye of a hurricane
Keep smiling and creating

okienurse said...

Love you desk! Very creative and colorful! Sorry I am so late getting around but it was a busy week. Happy WOYWW #104 and the 2nd anniversary of blog snooping! Thanks for sharing Vickie #55

Pam said...

Happy WOYWW I'm a litle late this week. Hugs Pam x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Sheena I'm with you - nothing stops my mojo in its tracks better than having to reload the ATG!! It hasn't become a quick or without thought job yet, for sure!!

Spyder said...

ohoo I'm a lot late, i'm try to catch up!! (well, at least I'm early for tomorrow!) very tidy desk! Happy Late woyww (Lyn)