The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WOYWW - June 29th

Hi folks....

well...it is that time of the week...when those of us who aren't TOO embarrassed by our crafty chaos share a peek into our spaces with What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

I probably SHOULD be embarrassed by this (new stamps, the ever present Scotch ATG, my cuttlebug, copics...there's a case of PrismaColor pencils buried in there somewhere, last week's Pixie Cottage card, papers from this week's Pixie Cottage card....)



But I'm not. Why? Because of this!!!




Remember last week's WOYWW post with my very large quantity of gooseberries? Well, after 12 hours of topping and tailing the berries and another 6.5 hours of actually doing the cooking/canning, I have 42 250ml jars and 1 125ml jar of Strawberry/Gooseberry jam.

And you want to know something crazy? I plan to stop by one of the local strawberry farms again this weekend to pick up even more strawberries. I'm thinking some strawberry/rhubard jam is going to be made next....and maybe some straight-up strawberry jam.

Anyways, be sure to drop by Julia's blog, the Stamping Ground, to see the big list of everyone else who is playing along this week. There's always something interesting to see!

Oh, and be sure to drop back in a few minutes to see my final post as a guest DT for the Pixie Cottage!

9 comments:

RiNNE said...

Wow, Sheena! I can't believe what you've completed! Aww, I'm sure those jams taste good after all the time, energy, and effort you've put into it.

Diane said...

Your desk looks like mine...and what an acomplishment to get all that jam put up!!

KSD Creations said...

Hey, you should check in tomorrow with my blog. I've been going crazy with the peaches (making peach butter, peach jam, etc). I'm getting ready for some Three berry jam.

It is wonderful to see others that play with paper and get side tracked with the jams, jellies, pickles, etc.

Tanya R said...

You are so busy!
Hugs
Tanya R

MaggieC said...

To do all that jam is a major achievement. I think I need to come round for tea. I adore gooseberries, rhubarb and strawberries.

sasa said...

Wow - well done indeed. The jars look great like that. can't beat the taste of gooseberry jam! 42 will serve you well...
Hope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
Sarah at 6.

jude said...

Gosh thats alot of Jam and your making more!Have fun!Happy Woyww
hugs judex 88

Morti said...

Embarrassed? I don't see anything to be embarrassed by! ROFL. Well done on the marathon jam making session - that's a LOT of jam. Who's going to eat it all??

okienurse said...

Awesome looking desk and even more awesome is all jam you made from those gooseberries! No need to apologize! I can't wait to see the Strawberry jam...a favorite of mine. Vickie #39