as promised, I'm back with another card featuring the same Cutie Patootie from PaperWorksCo!
This time I used this sketch, PWCO SS#89, from PaperWorksCo.
Don't forget you have until midnight July 31st to play along with any of the July challenges from PaperWorksCo. If you do and you are selected as the monthly challenge winner, you have your choice of two PWCO rubber stamps or the July PaperCard kit!
Anyways, here's my card!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- image: Batter's Up from the Cutie Patootie Collection from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (YR21, YR23, Y24, W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, YG21, YG23, YG25, R08, R05, R02)
- sentiment: Verve "Small Phrases"
- patterned papers: Echo Park Paper Co "Little Boy"
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
I'll be back shortly with the third card I made with this image and papers!
Thanks for stopping by!