Found some time (and a little mojo) to finally get back into the craft room to make this long overdue card for my Uncle's birthday.
I kept this VERY simple - only one patterned paper, simple plain circles and minimal embellishment. The image itself is simply die cut out of the patterned paper. No colouring at all! I LOVE making masculine cards.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamped sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
- patterned papers: Gartner Studios "Bon Voyage - Map"
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- button ctmh
- butcher twine
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- layout: Mojo Monday 199
Thanks for stopping by!