The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mojo 199

Hi folks,

Found some time (and a little mojo) to finally get back into the craft room to make this long overdue card for my Uncle's birthday.




I kept this VERY simple - only one patterned paper, simple plain circles and minimal embellishment. The image itself is simply die cut out of the patterned paper. No colouring at all! I LOVE making masculine cards.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped sentiment: Verve "Big Wish"
  • patterned papers: Gartner Studios "Bon Voyage - Map"
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch
  • button ctmh
  • butcher twine
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: Mojo Monday 199

Thanks for stopping by!

    6 comments:

    Tanya R said...

    WOwzers. I am loving this Sheena.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    Kim said...

    I just love it. Gorgeous!

    Julee (Vervegirl) said...

    Such a fabulous card. Love the nautical theme. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    RiNNE said...

    What a beautiful..I mean handsome creation!! ;)

    Libby Streed said...

    WOW!!! What a great card! My 11-year old daughter says it reminds her of pirates. :) I like the old world motif and how you pulled together all of the elements.

    From the Corner... said...

    Graceful simplicity at it's best...I really like what you've created here.