well, I DID play with a different Cutie Patootie image from PaperWorksCo today - for this card it was "Swimmingly Yours".
As it turns out, my image and paper choices qualify this card for one of the recipe challenges over at PaperWorksCo. In fact, it was Recipe Challenge #5
- any diecut shape (as it turns out I used Spellbinders Petite Circles and Classic Rectangles on this card)
- Polka dots (from the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel papers I used)
- a summer image (I think this one counts!)
Now, while this was a pure coincidence, if YOU want to play along with one of the PWCO sketch or recipe challenges from July, you have until midnight July 31st to perhaps win yourself a couple of PWCO rubber stamps or the July papercard kit.
- finished size: 5 x 5 inches
- stamped image: "Swimmingly Yours" from the PaperWorksCo Cutie Patootie Collection, coloured with Copic Markers (BG0000, BG000, BG07, BG05, BG02, Y19, Y17, E000, E30, E31, E33, E35, E93, E01)
- sentiment: CTMH Dream Big
- patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel
additional challenges for this card:
Phew...and that's it for me for me! I'm pooped after all that crafting!
Thanks for stopping by!