well, I gave myself permission to have some me time today in my craft room and wound up making four cards with my as yet uninked "Cutie Patootie" stamps from PaperWorksCo.
As luck would have it, there have been some great sketches during the month of July over at the PWCO blog so I printed off the three that worked with the images I had coloured up and had some fun making cards.
Here's the first sketch I used, the PWCO SS#88 sketch (don't forget you have until 11:59PM July 31 to play along):
And here's my card!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- image: Batter's Up from the Cutie Patootie Collection from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (YR21, YR23, Y24, W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, YG21, YG23, YG25, R08, B32, B34, B37, B39)
- sentiment: CTMH Say it in Style
- patterned papers: Echo Park Paper Co "Little Boy"
- Spellbinders: Classic Rectangle
additional challenges for this card:
- Paper Sundaes #79: Beachy or Summer (well, what says summer more than one of the "boys of summer" playing ball!)
I'll be back shortly with another of the cards I made (using the same image and papers!)