The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sketch n Stash #66

Hi folks,

Well I FINALLY cracked open my Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection pack that I picked up from Tina's Scrapbooking Creations back in May at our Crop for the Cure. I figured I had hoarded it long enough and I needed to make a birthday card for a dear friend of mine and wanted to use something I had not yet used before and was pretty.




I actually wound up making FOUR cards as I REALLY liked the sketch that I used (this week's layout from the Sketch 'n Stash challenge blog). You will notice I didn't add any embellies. When I do floral cards I prefer to let the image stand on its own.

Here are the other three cards I made:




The two flower stamps are a couple that I picked up at Heather's Stamping Haven the last time I participated in one of Tanya's card classes.

card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped images: Spring Flower and Curly Flower from Heather's Stamping Haven. Coloured with Copic markers (YG00, YG01, YG61, YG63, YG67, YR000, YR00, YR02)
  • sentiments: Verve Wordy Bird, Big Wish, Amazing Wishes, Love Story
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Gabrielle
  • kraft cardstock
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card:
Anyways, that's it for me today. 

I'm taking a much needed break from work next week and hope to relax by doing WHATEVER THE HECK I WANT!!!! A much shorter than usual summer vacation for me - only one week instead of the usual four but long overdue and very much needed. I may decide that "whatever" is just sleeping!

Hope you all end your week on a high note!

5 comments:

Martha said...

what gorgeous cards, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

RiNNE said...

These are so beautiful, Sheena! Glad to see you crafting and I just adore those colors! In fact, I've used them too and will be posting the card early next week. Hooray for a whole week off. Sometimes the best days are the one's when you have nothing planned!

Tanya R said...

WOW, what great colors! Love the flower stamps too, so versatile.
Hugs
Tanya

P.S Enjoy your break.

Alice Wertz said...

wonderful coloring. very pretty cards!

Daniele said...

what a lovely selection of cards, I love your take on the sketch thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash this week
hugs