Well I FINALLY cracked open my Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection pack that I picked up from Tina's Scrapbooking Creations back in May at our Crop for the Cure. I figured I had hoarded it long enough and I needed to make a birthday card for a dear friend of mine and wanted to use something I had not yet used before and was pretty.
I actually wound up making FOUR cards as I REALLY liked the sketch that I used (this week's layout from the Sketch 'n Stash challenge blog). You will notice I didn't add any embellies. When I do floral cards I prefer to let the image stand on its own.
Here are the other three cards I made:
The two flower stamps are a couple that I picked up at Heather's Stamping Haven the last time I participated in one of Tanya's card classes.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- stamped images: Spring Flower and Curly Flower from Heather's Stamping Haven. Coloured with Copic markers (YG00, YG01, YG61, YG63, YG67, YR000, YR00, YR02)
- sentiments: Verve Wordy Bird, Big Wish, Amazing Wishes, Love Story
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny Gabrielle
- kraft cardstock
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card:
- Clear it Out Challenge: Anything Goes
- Kraft Journal: My Favourite Things (I love using floral images on cards - and of course my Verve sentiment stamps and Copic Markers)
Anyways, that's it for me today.
I'm taking a much needed break from work next week and hope to relax by doing WHATEVER THE HECK I WANT!!!! A much shorter than usual summer vacation for me - only one week instead of the usual four but long overdue and very much needed. I may decide that "whatever" is just sleeping!
Hope you all end your week on a high note!