The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some digital image news to share

Hi folks,

just thought I would pass along the following tidbits:

Over at PaperWorksCo, Peg is sharing a gorgeous digi frame. Why you ask? Is PWCO dipping into the digi image stamp world? Nope. The rules are changing for the PWCO sketch challenge and, for those of you who don't yet own your own PWCO stamps, Peg is giving you a chance to snap up a PWCO digi to use in the challenges! How cool is that! So be sure to stop by the PWCO blog post here, to grab yourself a lovely frame digi!

Psst...and here's a little secret...I've been building a little blog candy since March (it was supposed to be for my birthday but....well, life got in the way) and once I dig out my craft room (yet again), I'll hopefully find all the bits and pieces. I KNOW I've picked up a stamp or two from each of the last couple of releases with the intent of adding them to the blog candy so.....stay tuned. I'm hoping to get organized and have a bit of candy for you soon!


And tonight, I see that Mo Manning has a sweet fund-raising digi up on her store. Now, you all know that I'm a cat person but I just had to buy the digi - Bronte Kisses. It's for a good cause, and only $1. To be honest, the sweet puppy looks an awful lot like my youngest cat - we actually call him our "sweet little puppy" because he follows us around the house giving us "puppy dog eyes" all the time.


anyways, that's it for tonight. Still nothing crafty from me. I DID bake though - mmm, rhubarb coffee cake.

If you happen to see my card-making mojo, please tell it to come home. I need to make a ton of cards and am not feeling at all motivated to head upstairs to the craft room.

ta ta....thanks for stopping by!

No comments: