ahhh....it feels good to get crafty again. Dearly beloved wanted to go out and about yesterday on his new toy - and I figured he should have a day of motoring about on his own. Free to go wherever he wanted, without me getting a tired bum sitting on the back of his bike.
So, I stayed at home, happy to fill in the rest of my Copic chart (I'm only missing one now!) and also happy get this card made for his niece for her birthday this weekend.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- image and sentiment: The Greeting Farm "Fairy Chloe", sentiment from "Special Autumn"
- copic markers used: E000, E00, E01, E93, V20, V25, V12, V15, V17, YG13, YG23, YG21, YG00, YG0000, YG01
- patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket "Pixie-Licious"
- from my stash: sparkly gems, button and ribbon
Challenges for this card:
- Farm Fresh Challenge: Mystery Monday with Mercy
- Corrosive Challenge #126: All About Kids
- Use it Tuesday #12: It's a two-fer: two hoarded items from your stash. Guilty as charged - I have an unreasonable number of ribbons and buttons so that's what I used on my card. The ribbon on this card must have been in my stash for at least three years now...
- Sew Many Challenges #62: Anything Goes!
Oh so I have to share this funny little story: When dearly beloved got back from his motorcycle ride, I told him that the rest of my Copics arrived. He smiled, laughed and asked "So, which is worth more - your markers or my new motorcycle?" I had to think about it but his bike was more expensive. Now...MY motorcycle vs the copics. It's a coin toss. I think the markers MAY have cost me more. Expensive hobby, no?
Anyways, thanks for stopping by...hope you all have a lovely day ahead!