The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 29, 2011

Something Special - TGF Fairy Chloe

Hi folks,

ahhh....it feels good to get crafty again. Dearly beloved wanted to go out and about yesterday on his new toy - and I figured he should have a day of motoring about on his own. Free to go wherever he wanted, without me getting a tired bum sitting on the back of his bike.

So, I stayed at home, happy to fill in the rest of my Copic chart (I'm only missing one now!) and also happy get this card made for his niece for her birthday this weekend.




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • image and sentiment: The Greeting Farm "Fairy Chloe", sentiment from "Special Autumn"
  • copic markers used: E000, E00, E01, E93, V20, V25, V12, V15, V17, YG13, YG23, YG21,  YG00, YG0000, YG01
  • patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket "Pixie-Licious"
  • from my stash: sparkly gems, button and ribbon
Challenges for this card:

Oh so I have to share this funny little story: When dearly beloved got back from his motorcycle ride, I told him that the rest of my Copics arrived. He smiled, laughed and asked "So, which is worth more - your markers or my new motorcycle?" I had to think about it but his bike was more expensive. Now...MY motorcycle vs the copics. It's a coin toss. I think the markers MAY have cost me more. Expensive hobby, no?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by...hope you all have a lovely day ahead!

4 comments:

Tanya R said...

This is just gorgeous. Told you your MOJO would come back full force. LOVE the colors and the shading on the hair and wings.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Such a darling, beautiful card! The colors are fantastic and so is your coloring. The design is awesome and I love that ribbon that you hoarded!

I know exactly how you feel! Just bought lots of Copics before the price hike and I feel so poor. Congrats on almost getting all of the colors!

papillon said...

this is so cute! thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday :)))

Heather B said...

I LOVE the colors in this card! It's gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Use it Tuesday. We hope to see you again soon.