The Stamps I Use

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Third card from Tanya's 2 Cute class

Hi folks,

I'm back today with my third card from Tanya's 2Cute class at Heather's Stamping Haven.





This card features the image "Penguin Fun" from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. We coloured it with Copic Markers (BG10, BG23, BG32, E35, R29, YR07) and I used some bling on the centre of the stars.

Challenges for this card:



If you are in Canada or the United States I hope you are having a nice holiday weekend. Here in Canada we had our Canada Day (Dominion Day) celebrations yesterday. My other half thought it would be nice to have his D&D pals and their families over yesterday for a BBQ that had been talked about last summer but never came to be. All told, there were nineteen of us. Phew......it was fun but boy am I tired today. I'm a bit of a control freak so I do all the prep and cooking (yes, even on the Q - in our house it's "Queen of the Q" not King).

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

RiNNE said...

I tend to be in control when I host a party as well, LOL!! I bet it was a great, fun one. Very cute card! That penguin is adorable!

sunghee said...

Cute!!!! Love the bling on the starts. Such a pretty idea!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is pretty, sweet and nice,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Tanya R said...

I like how you colored the feet. It makes a difference.
Hugs
Tanya