The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOYWW - July 27

Hi folks,

I know I haven't played along with What's on your Workdesk Wednesday in what seems like ages. To be  honest, I haven't been feeling all that creative so there has not been much to see in "ye olde crafty chaos". I did get into the craft room today and made one card and started on another. But then we got a phone call that this baby was ready for my dearly beloved to pick up from dealer so I thought I would share THIS photo instead of one of my craft room....




He is sure to get a lot of teasing from friends, family and coworkers. The OTHER two motorcycles in our garage (mine and his) are both sport bikes. This one is a cruiser. Honestly, it is a LOT more comfortable for two people than a sport bike. And to test it out, we did our annual pilgrimmage for....



Yep, for the first time in a couple of years, I was back to being a passenger. Must say, I enjoy riding along on the back of my sweetie's bike.  Especially with a burger, fries and lemonade as my reward!

Maybe I'll get back to the craft room tomorrow as he plans to go out riding....I'm still feeling a little nervous myself about getting back onto my own bike (a wee little Honda CBR 125 for those that might be curious). Maybe by the end of the week, maybe not until the end of summer....who knows?

Now, if you would like to take a peek at some actual crafty spaces, be sure to hop back over to Julia's blog, The Stamping Ground, for the full list of players!

Hopefully I'll be back later this week with some crafty creations!

2 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your "desk" this week! I'm dashing around this week like the white rabbit; places to go and things to see! Hope you have a lovely week.

JoZart said...

Cool bike.. .wouldn't mind that on my workdesk!
JoZarty x