long time, no crafty! My mojo seems to have gone off on summer vacation recently and is taking it's sweet time coming back from holiday.
I did FINALLY make it back into the craft room on Monday night to make four cards - two masculine, two feminine - with the Week 2 August Viva La Verve Sketch over on SCS.
Here they are:
The masculine version, using Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman"
The feminine version, using Graphic 45 "Domestic Goddess"
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" and "Domestic Goddess"
- stamps: Verve Big Wish (note that Verve has it's annual anniversary sale on right now and this set is 20% off)
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
- Border Punches: Martha Stewart and EK Success
- accessories: black gems for the feminine cards, black brads for the masculine cards
challenges for these cards: