The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge #37

Hi again folks,

here are the other two Christmas cards I made today...for the CURRENT challenge over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog - #37 Christmas Cheer (now I need to catch up on #30 through #36!)




card details:

  • stamped image and sentiment: Lily Hot Cocoa from Pink Cat Studio, coloured with Copic Markers (R27, R24, R17, E35, E33, E37, E000, E00, E01, E93, G40, G82, YG00, Y00, W00). I used my white gel marker to draw in the faux stitches on the image panel
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Jovial
  • layout: 365 Cards: Day 166 Super Sketchy Sunday (I flipped the sketch to fit my image)
Thanks for stopping by - hope you are having a great weekend!

9 comments:

MicheleV said...

love your card! cute image

RiNNE said...

Oh, I just love your cards! The image is perfect! The design and placement of those strips are beautiful! Perfect pick of papers too!

Tanya R said...

EEEK! How cute. And yes, I am loving that brown.
Hugs
Tanya

Kimberly said...

Super super cute...love the image and your paper choices are right on. TFS
www.justwordz.ca

Jess Willison said...

So cute! Love your layout and the rich colours! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

Alanna said...

Such a great card. I love the card design. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

juelmarie said...

Way too cute! I love those guys - gotta remember to pull out my Pink Cat Studios!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge Good luck

Crafty Hugs
Juelmarie DT

wendipooh13 said...

such a cute christmas card!!! love the PP strip choices!!!!

Rose said...

adorable!!!! :)