The Stamps I Use

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A great freebie offer from Viva Las Vegas Stamps

Hi folks,

one of my crafty pals gave me the heads up to a great promo over at the store blog for Viva Las Vegas stamps. See that blinkie on my left sidebar? Just by putting it on YOUR blog and letting them know, they will send you a sampling of their unmounted rubber and sentiments. All of the details can be found on the store blog here.

I've come across their site before and have considered ordering some of their steam punk stamps (they have a MASSIVE collection). Even if there aren't any steampunk images in my freebie grab bag, this is at least a great way to try out their stamps and see if I am happy with the quality.

You should give it a whirl! And if you are interested in doing some actual shopping, they have free shipping on until the end of the month!

1 comment:

Stampo said...

Thanks so much for the Blinkie and so glad you like our stamps... I'm Canadian too!