The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Packet

Hi folks!

yesterday was our eldest cat's birthday. And yes, I got him a birthday present - a couple of cat toys, a couple of cans of tuna and five bags of dental treats - it was his fifth birthday after all.

He seems to know what it's all about....



getting into the prezzie....



and yes, Packet also had his own birthday card




my first time inking up some new to me Penny Black stamps I picked up at our Crop for the Cure in May from Tina's Scrapbooking Creations (from nearby Winchester).

feel free to call me crazy cat lady....haven't made any cards in what seems like forever and what do I make? A card for my cat. Off to the loonie bin for me I think!


card details:

  • 4.25 x 5.5 inch kraft card stock base
  • stamped image: Penny Black "In the Garden", copic markers W00, W0, W1, W2, R27
  • patterned papers: Graphic 45 "Domestic Goddess"
Anyways, hope you all had a fabulous weekend...back to work tomorrow with a long weekend coming!

2 comments:

Sarah Cooper said...

ooo.... so sweet!
Not crazy... devoted furry-mummy. That's a wonderful thing. :O)

RiNNE said...

Happy birthday to your Packet!! Lovely coloring on your card! Such a cute image too! Wonderful pics of your eldest (and no, I don't think you're a crazy cat lady at all :)).