The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Trio of Bookmarks

Hi folks!

Well, I'm very sad to say that my short week-long respite from work has come to an end. Tomorrow, it's back to the office for me.

I did squeeze in a little crafty time late this afternoon while my other half was napping to make these corner bookmarks that my brother's girlfriend requested after seeing the one I made for her daughter (my niece).




I simply followed the tutorial on SCS, made a few minor adjustments and there you go. Kept these fairly simple as I think too many layers would make these hard to stay put in your books.

The patterned papers I used are Cosmo Cricket "Pixie-Licious", the border punches are two from Martha Stewart and one from EK Success.

Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Beautiful bookmarks-- I'm sure she'll love them!