The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catching up on a few cards

Hi folks,

well, I popped into the library again today and decided to see if I could manage to post a few of my recent cards. Hopefully, the blogger scheduler will play nice and you will see a few scheduled post go up over the next couple of weeks while I am here in Newfoundland.

This is the card I made for my youngest niece, to go with a little present I brought home for her.





card details



Hope you are all having a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by! 

p.s.

I may actually grace the blog-arooni with some photos from around my hometown while I visit. I've been going out for a walk every day, well, limping actually. First day after I arrived I went for a jog but blew out my Achilles tendon so while it is on the mend I've been limping around trying to get a little bit of exercise at least. NOT a good feeling let me tell you! I keep forgetting to take the camera with me but....eventually I will remember. And, after all, I AM here for three whole weeks so......

ta ta for now!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Such a wonderful mixture of papers and color!! Wonderful coloring!! Yes, pics would be nice! Take care Of your foot please!

Tanya R said...

Just love this one. Take care of yourself and come back in once piece please.
Hugs
Tanya