The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just a quick update

Hi folks,

yes I did find my way to Newfoundland and found myself an internet connection at the local library. How is this for irony though - I came to the library to update my Kobo (my ebook reader). It would appear that I did not download all of my books to my actual reader before I left! Doh!  And, of course, now that I am here at the library I forgot to bring my cable for the reader itself. So....I'll have to come back. sigh....

but the visit is going okay. I miss my own home but it was good to see my Dad before he set sail for the next month. And it is good to see for myself how my Mom is doing - which, by the way, is very good. I definitely know from where my stubborn-ness comes from!

I may pop back in again in a few days....I have photos of cards I completed before I came down which I can post and if I feel like blogging then maybe you will see them up here on the blog-arooni before I get back to Ottawa!

ta ta for now!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

So glad to hear you've made it safe & sound and that your mom is doing well!! Could I pls have your address there to send you something? Hugs!