The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Card Workshop - Part 3

Hi folks,

back with a couple more of the cards we made at this year's Close to My Heart Christmas Card Workshop.

I haven't decided if these will be gifted as side-fold cards (as I photographed the first one)


or as tent fold cards (as I photographed the second one)


I think they would work well either way, don't you?


All supplies (paper and stamps) are CTMH. The snowflakes were cut out using the exclusive CTMH "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge. We jazzed up the snowflakes with some liquid applique which we then puffed up with a heat gun.

Pretty huh? I must say that I really like this card design from Jenn. It might be my fave from this year's workshop.

Anyways, hope you are all having a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Allisa said...

Love you use of the liquid applique!

http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com