well, I had good intentions this year to do Hallowe'en cards for the nieces and nephews, as I usually do, but the mojo just wasn't there. And I even had gone out and bought new Hallowe'en papers and new Hallowe'en stamps from Sparkle (they are still sitting unmounted in my craft room by the way) before I went to Newfoundland but....meh, never seemed to get around to it. But at least I'll have them for next year so I can get a head start!
I only managed to make the one Hallowe'en card this year - for my sweetie. Very simple....
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
- stamped image and sentiment: CTMH August 2011 Stamp of the Month "Wicked"
- patterned papers: Recollections Hallowe'en
- Spellbinders: Label Ten
- self-adhesive black gems (I have a tendency to hoard these little babies and use them sparingly)
- did both some ink (sentiment panel) and scissor distressing (background paper) to add a little interest to an otherwise plain card.
- Use it Tuesday #18: use orange, black and/or purple on your card (use one or all three)
- Sisterhood of Crafters: Hallowe'en
- Corrosive Challenge #136: With a flourish (the patterned paper has one and the framing around the stamped sentiment has a nice flourish to it as well)
Hope you all have a frightfully delightful Hallowe'en!