The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hats Off to Miss Anya

Hi folks,

back with another scheduled post!

This is the card I made for my eldest niece for my visit to Newfoundland.





card details

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Hats Off" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, Y32, Y35, Y38, E50, E43, E42, E23, E25, E27, E29)
  • patterned paper: Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard. I must confess to hoarding these and being very reluctant to cut into them but...finally I did!
  • layout: well, I started out with the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog Which One Wednesday Sketch #11 but totally went off course as I wanted to do a square card and I wanted somewhere for Miss Anya to perch ever so daintily. But, I'm happy with how it turned out anyways....
additional challenges for this card
ta ta for now! Thanks for stopping by! Can you believe that it is already October? Do you know what that means? Today is World Card Making Day and for the first time I WON'T be spending my day making cards. I'm in Newfoundland with no crafty supplies WHAT-SO-EVER! I hope the rest of you get to have some paper-crafting fun today!


6 comments:

RiNNE said...

I hope coloring counts cuz that's all I did. Lovely card! I adore how you colored her hat and the papers you chose.

Sonya said...

Your card is adorable!! Glad you entered your chocolate inspired card at UIT this week!!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Supre sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday

Heather B said...

Thanks for playing with Use it Tuesday this week! I love those Jillibean Soup papers. I have a few I'm hoarding myself!! Great card!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a sweet card! Love how the chocolate challenge got you to use your Jillibean Soup paper. Thank you for joining in on the fun at Use It Tuesday!

~*Joni said...

I just love this Hats Off Anya! This set was the inspiration for our theme this week, how wonderful that you used her to play along. Beautiful job! Thank you for joining in on our Hats Off challenge at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT