The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A little birthday Princess

Hi folks,

back with another scheduled post! Hoping it goes live as planned.

For today's post, I have the card I made for my youngest niece. Her first birthday was on September 28th and, for once, I was actually here in Newfoundland for the occasion.

Since her birthday party (held yesterday) was a princess theme, I decided to make a princess birthday card.




card details

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Princess Anya" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, R81, R83, R85, E30, E31, E55), with accents on the tiara and wand using my "clear star" gelly roll marker
  • patterned paper: CTMH Daydream
  • layout: inspired by the September Sketch Challenge over at OneCrazyStamper.com. Of course, I omitted a few elements so....it isn't completely loyal to the sketch. I think I may have been in a bit of a rush and kind of forgot those other parts of the sketch.
I also submitted this to the call for a pink card over at Practical Scrappers....

ta ta for now! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

RiNNE said...

So pretty! Love the paper!