The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October SFYTT

Hi folks,

well, I finally ventured into my craft room. Had to do some MAJOR putting away of papers that were strewn about because of my under-pressure card-making before I went to Newfoundland. The craft room is still not tidied away by any stretch of the imagination as I basically cleared away JUST enough "stuff" so that I could make this card for my one of my uncles for his upcoming birthday (it's going to arrive late but...oh well).



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card base
  • patterned paper: Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman"
  • sentiment: Verve Small Phrases
  • layout: October Sketch For You To Try


Hope you are all having a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

You are the Queen of masculine cards!!

Why is the craft room so hard to clean? It's taking me forever!!!

Tanya R said...

This is amazing! You are the Queen of Graphic 45!
Hugs
Tanya